Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Tip

Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend combines the powerful essences of Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine and Clementine with a hint of Vanilla to form this unique and harmonious blend. Mixed with water, Citrus Bliss is a perfect solution for disinfecting countertops and other surfaces while emitting a sweet, fresh scent.

Now it's your turn how do you use doTERRA Citrus Bliss Blend?

 I use Citrus Bliss several ways. One of them is every morning I put it on the back of my neck before I even leave my bedroom. It helps wake me up a little bit and makes it a little easier to face the day, especially those busy ones ;) I also use it to scent doTERRA's unscented Hand and Body Lotion. It smells amazing! I always get wonderful compliments about how great I smell when I am wearing that, Plus, the lotion is the best, not greasy at all which is a huge bonus to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment