Monday, May 27, 2013

My beginning of doTERRA


Four years ago my son Jereth was diagnosed with Aspergers and Sensory Processing Disorder. In the beginning I was so overwhelmed. He is still the same child to me but it broke my heart to see the struggles that he may go through in his life. It also at least gave me some answers to help understand his behaviors. A little over a year ago I was invited to a doTERRA Class at a friends house. My son had been having so many struggles at that time. Extreme anxiety and depression, major sensory integration problems that were making public school very difficult. I was having an internal battle about home schooling and hadn't made a decision yet. I had been praying for some answers, something to help my son be able to make things a little easier for him. His struggles were not going to go away but if I could help make them easier I would do it in a heartbeat.

After listening to this class, my Mom who was with me looked over at me and said "Jereth needs this, you need this". With tears in my eyes, I said "I know". I knew in my heart that I had found what I was looking for. doTERRA was the answer to so many prayers. We immediately started using Serenity, Vetiver and Frankincense.  I could not believe the difference it made in him. Before starting the oils he would come home from school with such high anxiety that he would be crying for 3-4 hours. I could hardly be a mother to my other 3 children because I was spending so much time trying to calm him down. Within just a week or two things were so different. He was still having a lot of problems at school but it was no longer taking me all night to settle him down. Due to some major bullying at school I decided to pull him out of public school and home school him. After one week and the addition of some other oils I am happy to report that other than a bad day here and there I have my sweet and happy boy back. I was afraid I would never see him like that again.

I have been a major headache and migraine sufferer for many years. I have tried many medications with not very much relief. Over the last couple years My migraines have gotten so severe that I was averaging 4-5 a week. Being a mom of 4 kids this was making my life way too difficult. After starting doTERRA Essential Oils these have reduced to 2-4 a month. This has been life changing for me. I use Peppermint, Lavender and Balance ever single day. I also use Deep Blue Oil and Rub as needed when I have a migraine.

These are just a couple reasons as to why I use and sell doTERRA. It has changed the lives of myself and my family. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have of being involved in such an amazing company. I want to share this with you. I want to educate and empower you to find alternative ways to improve your families health. I cannot imagine my life without the help that I have received from the oils.

Check out my website below to place an order or for more detailed information. You can also email or call me. I would love to answer any questions you may have.

http://www.mydoterra.com/tricialovato/

Thank you!

Tricia Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment